Time Travel Vienna
Time Travel Vienna – experience an exciting walk through 2000 years of Vienna!
Experience the history of Vienna with all your senses in a historical location. A one-hour, humorous guided tour in your own language including 5D Cinema, Animatronic Shows, Virtual Reality (VR) Music Ride and Special Effects. Look forward to 1,300m2 of fun and adventure for young and old.
- 8 multimedia stations on 1300 m².
- The ancestral gallery: Get to know the most important persons in the history of Vienna.
- Dive off into another era. 5D Action Cinema – Spectacular effects give you the impression of really living in old Vienna.
- Habsburgershow: Get to know the most important persons in Vienna’s history and meet the imperial family in person.
- The Plague Pit: Feel relegated to Vienna’s last major plague epidemic in 1679. What does a plague doctor look like and how does it feel to be in the middle of a plague pit?
- Virtual Reality Music Ride: Immerse yourself in an immersive 360 ° room experience and experience the course of Viennese music history with VR glasses.
- Raid alarm! Around you, raging World War II and you are in the middle of an air raid shelter.
- Austria is free! Hear the moving speech of Federal Chancellor Leopold Figl in smashed Vienna.
- Above the rooftops of Vienna: The journey ends with a fantastic Fiaker flight over Vienna as it is today.
All tours are in German. There are audio guides in 10 languages (for free): English, Spanish, Italian, French, Hungarian, Polish,Czech, Russian, Japanese, and Chinese.
Visitors can use headphones to see the show in their native language.
Time Travel Vienna
daily from 10 am to 8 pm
(last tour starts at 7 pm)
Shows start every 20 minutes.
The show takes 50 minutes. It is recommended to arrive 15 minutes before the start of the show.
telephone: +43 (0)1 53 – 215 140
U-Bahn: U3 Station Herrengasse, U1 Station Stephansplatz
tariff zone: Kernzone